Monday, March 15, 2010

Wow I can't believe it is already the middle of March!!!! I know it I say it all the time, but where does the time go?

So I believe I have been matched!!! I am so excited and looking forward to what this journey will bring. I do wish that my DH was more supportive of me being a GS again, but I know he has his reasons. I wish I could explain what being a surrogate means to me in words that he would understand. It is so hard to explain to somebody who just does not know why a surrogate does what we do. My DH has been wonderful through my other journey's so I can't complain. He is a wonderful man who will not stop me, but having his full support means would mean the world to me. Also I think that I have been fairly reasonable with the surrogacy's for I did not do them back to back and it has been almost three years since I have been pregnant.

I also know that he does not believe this will be my last journey. I am not sure how to convince him that it truly is the last time I will be a surrogate. In life you know when you are ready to move onto to something new and I know after this journey I will be ready to move onto the next phase of my life. I personally know that I want to get a tummy tuck and start to travel more.

I love being a surrogate and am looking forward to this journey, but know that I can't and don't want to do this forever.

Okay enough of my whining. My DD went to live with her father and things have been a lot better around the house. I still see her quite a bit, but for the most part she is at her Dad's. She is also doing better in school and is working hard. If living with her Dad is bring out the best in her then I am all supportive. I want my DD to be happy and successful. She is a good person I just need her to see that for herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment