Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Well the contracts are done! I have started Lupron so we are on our way :) I am so excited about getting started. At times it seems so far off, but I know that in just a few short weeks I will be transferring again. A transfer is the beginning of so many possibilities. it is an exciting, yet anxious time for everybody. Are we are are we not pregnant. I truly am hoping to get a BFP on this transfer. The RE that we are using is one that has gotten me pregnant 2 times in the past so I am very hopeful.

The IP's will be flying out from Australia next week so hopefully in a couple of weeks we can get together and meet face to face. We have spoken over the phone and emailed each other so it will be nice to put a face to the name.

I should be transferring between May 20-25th. I would like it to be May 20th, but of course I don't have any say in that!

No comments:

Post a Comment