Friday, June 4, 2010

Well I finally feel good enough to post. I am so disappointed at what happen it just took the wind out of my sail. I was all set to transfer my perfect lining was waiting for those wonderful perfect embryos and wouldn't you know it my uterus was having some kind of temper tantrum and the Doctor could just not get the embryos in the place he wanted. I went in two days in a row to try to get the transfer to work. Nothing like having your legs in stir-ups for a couple of hours without any benefit :( Let me tell you it was rough and then I had to come out to the waiting room and see my IM crying. God did I feel even worse. Then of course I start to cry and our respective DH's just don't know what to do for us.

I hate disappointing people and I just don't understand why my uterus was no happy. The Doctor told me that it happen once in a while due the medication for it can make your uterus twist in a odd position. Mind you he was down in my bits and pieces telling me this information so it made it all so much better ;-)

Well on a positive note I finally got my AF and let me tell you she is dozie. So hopefully this means that we can start to cycle again real soon and get me knocked up so my IP's can have the family they are dreaming about. I am going to try acupuncture to see if it helps me with my uterus.

Not surrogacy related, but something that I am so proud of that I brag all the time about it. My DS graduated from college with a B.A in Political Science. I could not be more proud of that young man. He also got straight A's his last semester taking 18 units. WOW is all I can say.

I just know soon I will get pregnant I just need to be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment